Quick and accessible diving for all levels of participants
Its relatively close proximity to the shore makes Sanur one of the most accessible diving sites in Bali. With just a short boat ride away, guests have the option to go snorkeling in the shallow waters or dive into the more deeper parts. In addition, large sandy seabeds and gradual slopes makes this location suitable for all levels of divers. Visibility will vary depending on the weather, but this site enjoyes relatively consistent clear visibility. Encounters mainly consist of smaller fishes such as the Lionfish, Clownfish, Sea Snakes and other reef based aquatic critters.
Sanur Bay is perhaps one of the most frequented dive sites for divers still learning to scuba dive. The dive site itself has coral reefs sweeping along the edge of the channel that gradually slopes into a large sandy platform.
Hydrology Condition : Sandy slope, boat diving, no more current and good for PADI course training
Located just a few minutes using a speed boat off the shore, this dive site has numerous coral and marine life for divers to immerse themselves in.
Macro marine life
Hydrology Condition : Sandy bottom, boat diving,visibility not really good, but you also can find macro marine life
Inclusions & Price
- 3 dives
- Pick up service from and to Hotel
- PADI Divemaster/ Instructor
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality)
- Boat rental
- Towel, snacks, lunch, Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks
- INT valve scuba tanks available, DIN valve provided on demand.
- Nitrox provided on demand, additional Rp65,000 per tank.
- We speak English/Chinese/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Dive in small group, maximum 3 divers per Divemaster or Instructor. Private dive guide available at an additional charge.
- Dive sites will be chosen based on diver experience.
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid ready.
- Underwater photography or videography camera available for rent.
|Hotel pick up||:||7:00am|
|Departure from dive center||:||8:00am|
|Back to Dive center, and drop off to hotel||:||3:00pm|