The deep blue waters and currents around the Pulau Weh sustains an abundance of marine life and world class diving sites.
Being the northwestern most island of Indonesia, Pulau Weh is a destination that is blessed with impressive underwater landscapes and canyons that is home to diverse marine life. Pulau Weh is what we call an insiders’ secret that offers unspoiled and uncrowded diving experiences.Diving conditions, temperature and visibility is superb all year round making this a popular destination for diving enthusiasts.
From Bali you can take a flight with a layover in Jakarta or Batam before connecting to Banda Aceh. We recommend flying with Garuda or Citilink, which is available several days in a week. International visitors can fly connecting from Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia to Banda Aceh.
Accommodation and Meals
The diver-friendly Living Room units are very spaciously set up with warm wood and clean ceramics. Guests have a choice of a King bed (depending on season) or Twin beds, a wall fan, a desk, an en-suite bathroom with western toilet & hot shower (some with bath) and a small kitchen area with a water kettle, a fridge, cups & plates and a large wooden veranda with a bench and a hammock.
A common practice is for families/friends/dive buddies to reserve 1 complete cottage with the 2 units connected by opening the wooden partition between the veranda's, so you can all sit together outside, but still have separate bed and bathrooms. The units are very spacious, therefore it is also easy to add an extra springbeds to triple share or add 2 mattresses for additional members to join.
Local Aceh cuisine will be provided in the package, as well as more Indonesian dishes, tropical fruit salads and western style food such as pancakes, sandwiches, salads, French fries and fried chicken. The BBQ will be separate charge depend per orders.
All above content we are much appreciate for the dedication from Lumba Lumba team!
Booking & Payment
All booking will be finalized and confirmed upon successful payment. There will be no refund policy for cancelation
Inclusions & Price
- Bungalow Room with double/twin bed
- Daily 2-3 dives by boat (conditions permitting)
- Airport transfer to pier (2 ways), ferry ticket to Pulau Weh, pick up from the pier of Weh to dive center
- Full daily meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Coffee, tea, water refills FREE in dive center
- Standard size cylinder (DIN & INT), plus a weight belt for each diver
- Dive equipment rental Rp 400,000 /day/set (BC,wetsuit,booties,regulator,mask,fins,snorkelor,dive computer)
- Air ticket (recommend Garuda Airlines or Citilink)
- Additional food and beverages order from restaurant
- Dawn/Dusk/Night dives
- Extra dives beyond of package
Additional charge may apply
- Extend diving package: Rp 1,820,000/day/diver
- Dawn/Dusk/Night dive (by boat): Rp 445,000/diver
- Supply King size room: depend on booking season, NOT guaranteed