Deep diving in the challenging waters of Gili Tepekong and Mimpang
Gili Tepekong and Mimpang are often regarded as the most challenging dive sites in Bali. These are deep diving sites that require proper planning to make sure you maximize your time underwater. Famous for its sightings of the Mola-Mola, Bamboo Sharks and Nurse Sharks.
Inclusions & Price
- 3 dives
- Pick up service from and to Hotel
- PADI Divemaster or Instructor
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality)
- Boat rental
- Towel, snacks, lunch, Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks
- INT valve scuba tanks available, DIN valve provided on demand.
- Nitrox provided on demand, additional Rp65,000 per tank.
- We speak English/Chinese/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Dive in small group, maximum 3 divers per Divemaster or Instructor. Private dive guide available at an additional charge.
- Dive sites will be chosen based on diver experience.
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid ready.
- Underwater photography or videography camera available for rent.
|Hotel pick up||:||6:45am|
|Departure from dive center||:||8:00am|
|Back to dive center, and drop off to hotel||:||4:00pm|