Observe the beautiful coral gardens, underwater pyramid and diverse marine life in Amed Bay!
Located on the northeast coast of Bali, Amed is home to some of the most vibrant dive sites in the island of Bali such as Jemeluk Bay and Gili Selang. This site has excellent visibility with minimal currents, making it suitable for divers of all levels and ages. Amed has a wide range of sightings that includes coral gardens, macro life, drop-off points and even man-made corals in the shape of pyramids. This flexibility makes it suitable for all types of diving excursions. Jemeluk Bay for example is a superb location to observe the diverse macro life as well as the incredible coral gardens found in this site. Wall diving is also an option at Jemeluk Bay where divers can witness the beautiful hard and soft corals and sponges that are home to the Pufferfish, Angelfish and Lionfish. Gili Selang on the other hand offers divers the opportunity to encounter the larger pelagics such as Mola Mola and Hammerhead Sharks.
Inclusions & Price
- 2 dives
- Pick up service from and to Hotel
- PADI Divemaster or Instructor
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality)
- Boat rental
- Towel, snacks, lunch, Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks
- INT valve scuba tanks available, DIN valve provided on demand.
- Nitrox provided on demand, additional Rp65,000 per tank.
- We speak English/Chinese/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Dive in small group, maximum 3 divers per Divemaster or Instructor. Private dive guide available at an additional charge.
- Dive sites will be chosen based on diver experience.
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid ready.
- Underwater photography or videography camera available for rent.
|Hotel pick up
|Departure from dive center
|Back to Dive center, and drop off to hotel