Immersive diving courses for young divers
The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions. Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut? Beyond learning basic scuba skills, there are specialty AquaMissions, such as wreck diving, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness and more. PADI Seal Team includes doing some cool stuff in the pool, meeting friends and sharing in the adventure of the underwater world.
What you will learn
The program will take 1 day to complete. We will teach responsibility and respect for the aquatic realm. There are two parts:
Part one - AquaMissions 1 - 5, covers basic scuba diving skills, such as breathing underwater, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator and swimming around experiencing the sensation of being weightless. Each session takes about an hour. Complete these AquaMissions and become a recognized PADI Seal Team Member.
Part two - 10 specialty AquaMissions, includes adventures like creature identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving. Complete all of these and you’ll become a PADI Master Seal Team Member – joining an elite group of young scuba divers.
- Be at least 8 years old.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but kids should be comfortable in the water.
Inclusions & Price
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI Seal Team crew-pak (fun video, activity book with puzzles, and log book pages to track your adventures).
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba unit for child (Brand new high quality).
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water, towel and waterproof toys.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.