Take your diving skills to the next level!
Challenge yourself to the most rewarding and interesting PADI Rescue Diver course. This is a great way to learn to assist others and helps you in mastering your diving skills. Build upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, how to manage them if they occur, and greatly improves your safety awareness.
What will you learn?
The course will take 3 days to complete (2 days for e-Learning). 2 days in the classroom and swimming pool, 1 day in the ocean.
First day – Starting at 8.30AM enjoy watching the PADI video regarding Rescue dive theories and discuss different rescue scenarios with your PADI Instructor. In the afternoon we will start the pool sessions to practice these scenarios. At night in the hotel, you will have to complete the knowledge reviews. Our Instructors are very glad to assist you at any time.
Second day – Our Instructor will go through the knowledge reviews with you. After completing the classroom session, we will continue to practice the remaining rescue scenarios in the swimming pool and teach you how to provide emergency oxygen.
Third day - Once you are familiar with all of the skills in the swimming pool, you will move to the open water to demonstrate all of your newly acquired skills. In the last scenario, you will need to combine all these skills to solve a diver’s problem. Here is a list of the skills you will learn:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing a panicked diver.
- Rescuing an unresponsive diver.
The course is conducted at several locations: Tulamben area that is home to the famous USAT Liberty Shipwreck and our lovely dive center in Sanur.
- Certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent from other training organizations.
- EFR Primary Care and Secondary Care training completed within the last 24 months.
- 12 years old (12-14 year-olds earn a Junior Rescue Diver certification).
Inclusions & Prices
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality).
- Boat rental.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur dive center||:||4PM|
|Travelling to Tulamben or Padang bai will take approximately 2 hours by car.|
We strongly recommend PADI e-learning
You will save a day in the rescue diver course by taking your theory online. You can start the e-learning at home and work at your own pace. Once you arrive at our dive center, our PADI Instructors will start the knowledge reviews immediately. You will gain lifetime access to all of the purchased online learning materials. Going digital reduces the production of plastics/papers, removes the need for shipping materials and improves our carbon footprint.