Dive into the underwater world confidently with the world’s most respected scuba diving course!
Get certified with the PADI Open Water Diver Course! Through this entry-level program, you will not only learn the knowledge in books, but will also have the opportunity to practice your diving skills in our newly built 4.5m deep swimming pool, and beneath the Bali waters with our professional PADI Instructors. At the end, you will be able to dive safely with a certified buddy and are qualified to dive to a maximum depth of 18m.
What will you learn?
You will need to spend 3 exciting days with us to complete the course:
First day - You will be taught the fundamental dive theories and complete knowledge reviews in the classroom, starting from 8AM. You will start to assemble and use the scuba equipment. Your PADI Instructor will demonstrate the motor skills step by step so that you can learn by observations. You will learn how to breath using a scuba regulator, descent/ascent from the surface, buoyancy control and diving safety skills in the swimming pool.
Second Day – It is time to dive into the ocean! On the 1st dive you will need to practice some skills that you learnt from the previous days pool sessions. After you demonstrate the diving skills comfortably, we will start the 2nd dive with less skill practice and more on fun diving.
Third Day – You have gained confidence diving beneath the waves by now. On the 3rd dive you will get to demonstrate two safety skills and improve your buoyancy control. For the 4th dive you will explore the underwater world that is full of beautiful corals and fish. It is amazing and so much fun!
The course is conducted in several locations: Tulamben area that is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck, Padang Bai with calm blue lagoon suitable for beginner divers and our lovely dive center in Sanur.
- Be at least 10 years old (10-14-year old’s earn a Junior Open Water Diver certification).
- You do not need to be a swimmer! We will provide training on water floating and swimming skills (with masks, fins and snorkel). 9 out 10 of our customers are non-swimmers.
Inclusions & Prices
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course E-learning materials.
- E-Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality).
- Boat rental.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfers from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur dive center at||:||4PM|
|Travelling time to Tulamben or Padang bai is approximately 2 hours by car.|