Learn the safety and navigation skills to dive in to the depths of the oceans
There’s something exciting and mysterious about diving deep into the ocean. After completing the PADI Deep Diver specialty course, you will dive confidently at depths down to 40 meters. In Bali there are a multitude of dive sites where you can explore deeper. Nusa Penida, at sites like Crystal Bay is famous for the Mola Mola (Sunfish) that can usually only be seen at deeper depths. Tulamben also has beautiful dive sites for deep dives, such as The Drop Off to meet with beautiful giant gorgonian fans.
What will you learn?
The course generally takes 2 days to complete. You will need to attend a classroom session, and complete 3 ocean dives. You will receive a PADI Deep Diver Manual and watch videos to learn about dive theory relative to scuba diving deeper, you need complete knowledge reviews and have these checked by our Instructor. The skills will include:
- Techniques for diving in the Deeper range of 18-40 meters.
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four Deep dives under the supervision of our PADI Instructor.
The course is conducted in one of the following locations: Tulamben area, that is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck or Nusa Penida with thrilling drift currents.
- Be at least 15 years old
- Certified as PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent from other training organizations).
Inclusions & Price
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality), dive light.
- Boat rental.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur dive center||:||4PM|
|Travelling to Tulamben or Padang bai will take approximately 2 hours by car|
|Travelling to Nusa Penida will take approximately 45 minutes by speed boat|