Journey through underwater relics and shipwrecks
Ships, airplanes, cars and even motorbikes are fascinating to explore, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past and teeming with rich marine life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for discovery, with the potential to unlock a mystery or spot something others have missed. In Bali, we have the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck which lies beneath the shores of Tulamben.
What will you learn?
The course generally takes 2 days to complete. You will need to attend a classroom session, and 4 ocean dives. You will receive the PADI Wreck Diver Manual and watch videos to learn about wreck diving theory, you need complete knowledge reviews, and have these checked by our Instructor. The skills will include:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
The course is conducted in the Tulamben area which is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck and our lovely dive center in Sanur. You can stay overnight in the Tulamben area.
- Be at least 15 years old.
- Certified as a PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent from other training organizations).
Add-on (extra charges apply)
- Additional nights for Tulamben accommodation
Inclusions & Price
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality), dive light.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur dive center||:||4PM|
|Travelling to Tulamben or Padang bai will take approximately 2 hours by car.|