Experience the exquisite underwater marine life under the cover of darkness
After the sun goes down the underwater world changes to a whole new stage. Start the PADI Night Diver Course to watch this safari come to light under the glow of your dive torch and expand your view into an amazing dark world.
What will you learn?
The course generally takes 2 days to complete. You will need to attend the classroom sessions, and 3 ocean dives. You will receive PADI Night Diver Manual and watch videos to learn about scuba diving at night, you need complete the knowledge reviews, and have these checked by our Instructor. The skills will include:
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems.
- How to control your buoyancy at night.
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
The course is conducted in Tulamben area, which is home to the infamous USAT Liberty Shipwreck and our lovely dive center in Sanur. You will need to stay overnights in the Tulamben area.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent from other training organizations).
Add-on (extra charges apply)
- Single room or additional nights for Tulamben accommodation.
Inclusions & Price
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality), dive light, compass.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
- One-night stay in Tulamben, 2 person room sharing with breakfast
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Travelling to Tulamben or Padang bai will take approximately 2 hours by car|