Utilize enriched air nitrox in your diving to extend your time underwater
The Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty course. Enriched Air (Nitrox) gives you more no decompression time and allows you to enjoy longer bottom time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. When you complete the course with Alpha World Diving, we will ensure that you will get FREE nitrox air fills for any dives that you book with us in the future.
What will you learn?
The course generally takes half a day to complete. It is a non-diving specialty course which means that there are no dives included in the course. You will read the Enriched Air (Nitrox) diving manual, watch videos learn about the theory behind Enriched Air diving, complete the knowledge review and have these checked by our Instructor. There is a short exam and a practical session where we will show you how to analyze a nitrox tank and set up a dive computer for nitrox dives. The topics will include:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba cylinder.
- Set up your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Identifying enriched air scuba.
The course is conducted in our lovely dive center.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Certified as PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent from other training organizations).
Inclusions & Prices
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Nitrox cylinders, nitrox analyzer, dive computer.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
We strongly recommend PADI e-learning
You can start the e-learning at home and complete the knowledge reviews at your own pace. Once you arrive at our dive center, our PADI Instructors will start the practice immediately. You will gain lifetime access to all of the purchased online learning materials. Going digital reduces the production of plastics/papers, removes the need for shipping materials and improves our carbon footprint.