Embark on your scuba diving journey in Bali today!
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving Bali is for you. We offer this Bali diving program in our newly built swimming pool, prior to the open sea environment. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you will learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
What will you learn from scuba diving Bali program?
The discover scuba diving Bali program will take 1 day to complete. You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our Instructors. You will practice the skills in the pool for a maximum of 1 hour and take our boat or car to Tulamben, Nusa Penida or Padang Bai to experience 2 dives in the open sea, our Instructors will accompany you at all times, all you need to do is just relax and have fun!
During the ocean dives, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare you for your Bali diving adventure. Get ready to:
- Set up the scuba equipment you use to dive and move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you will use during each scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through our PADI Open Water Diver Course
- Be at least 10 years old.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Inclusions & Prices
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- Swimming pool practice.
- PADI Certificate of recognition.
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality).
- Boat rental.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to scuba diving Bali center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur, Bali diving center||:||4PM|
|Travelling time to Tulamben or Padang Bai is approximately 2 hours by car.|