Take your diving skills to the next level!
Take the next step! With the Advanced Open Water Diver Course, you will expand the scuba skills and won’t need to worry about the limited depth. You can explore new places and mysterious spots that required drift, deep or night diving experiences. You can start right after completing the Open Water Diver course.
What will you learn?
There are five dive specialties (5 dives) and it takes 2 days to complete the course. Two specialties are mandatory; these include the Deep Diver and Underwater Navigation dives. The remaining three can be chosen by you. We highly recommend choosing the Wreck Diver, Drift Diver, Night Diver or Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver to fully explore the underwater wonders of Bali.
The highlighted specialty dives will incur addition charges for special equipment use:
- AWARE – Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Drift Diver
- Enriched Air Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Equipment Specialist
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Sidemount Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
- Underwater Videographer
- Wreck Diver
- Certified PADI Open Water Diver.
- Be at least 10 years old (10 and 11-year-old divers may only earn a Junior Adventure Diver certification).
Inclusions & Prices
- PADI Professional Instructors.
- PADI course learning materials.
- Certification card (Lifetime validity).
- Scuba equipment (Brand new high quality).
- Boat rental.
- Transfer to dive sites.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
- Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
|Hotel pick up time between||:||6AM – 7AM|
|Returning to our Sanur dive center||:||4PM|
|Travelling to Tulamben or Padang bai will take approximately 2 hours by car|
|Travelling to Nusa Penida will take approximately 45 minutes by speed boat|
We strongly recommend PADI e-learning
You can start the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver e-learning at home and work at your own pace. Once you arrive at our dive center, our PADI Instructors will start the knowledge reviews immediately. You will gain lifetime access to all the purchased online learning materials. Going digital reduces the production of plastics/papers, removes the need for shipping materials and improves our carbon footprint.